- Phone: (360) 252-9301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (360) 455-5442
Patient Exam Times Available
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- MR/CT – 7:00am – 5:00pm
Scheduling Office Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Patient Information Required:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Referring Clinician
- Exam Being Ordered
- Reason for Exam
- Insurance Information/Carrier
- Is pre-authorization required? NOTE: We require an authorization prior to scheduling the exam.
- Has the patient had any previous studies performed of the area being evaluated? If so, please fax the reports to 360-455-5442. We will call the imaging site to request the images.
- Would you like the results sent to any other practitioners?
- Special Instructions
- Patient Limitations or Conditions
Good To Know
- Patients may schedule themselves for an appointment; however, to assure a smooth scheduling process, we still request an order/referral form and any required pre-authorization information be faxed by the referring clinician.
- More Order Forms? Email email@example.com or call (360) 493-4636.
- SSR can often accommodate same day appointments. However, some exams require patient preparation or authorizations that may require more lead time. For questions regarding preapproval or patient preparation, please contact us at 360-252-9301.
- Walk in appointments for screening mammograms, bone densitometry scans (DEXA) and x-ray are available. While mammograms do not require a physician order, they do require that patients have a primary clinician to whom the results may be sent. (Note: Appointments must be made for all diagnostic (problem solving) mammograms.)