Bill Pay FAQ
How secure is the on-line bill pay?
The system uses several methods to ensure your personal information is secure.
- Patients must enter a combination of 4 unique values to gain access to their account in IPay.
- Notification emails are passed using the email address captured within IMAGINE, the billing system, and contain NO patient specific data.
- Patient password information is hash encrypted.
- Monetary transactions pass-through a secure encoding transfer to a separate payment-processing vendor, allowing the actual monetary details of a patient to be handled one level removed from the primary payment portal storing no payment information.
- IPay is publicly accessed but protected using an SSL certificate.
How do I access my account online?
- From the www.southsoundradiology.com homepage, click on the “Paying My Bill” button located in the box on the right hand side of the screen.
- You should now see the options to pay by your location. Click your location and you’ll be directed to our secure payment portal.
What is my account number?
Your account number can be found on your South Sound Radiology billing statement.
What is my username?
Choose a user name that will be easy for you to remember.
What is the CSV Number?
The Card Security Value (CSV) number is an additional security measure printed on all credit cards. The CSV is a three digit number that is unique to each card and only appears on the physical card; the CSV number cannot be obtained from statements or receipts. This additional security feature is intended to protect customers by helping to ensure that the actual card is present at time of order. The CSV is found on the back of the card for VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER. We apologize, we do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS.
What happens if my social security number is not available within the SSR account system?
Because South Sound Radiology works with several health care facilities, it is possible that we may not have your Social Security number on file. If we do not have your SS # in our billing system, you will be unable to access the online bill pay even if you are entering the correct information. If you encounter this issue Mon-Fri from 8a.m. -4p.m. you may call 1-844-821-7048 or 1-844-821-7045. Press 0 at any time for a representative.
Is there a charge for using the online bill pay system?
There is no cost associated with using the South Sound Radiology online bill pay system.
How soon can I pay my bill online?
Once you receive a statement from South Sound Radiology, you are able to access and pay your account online using our pay system.
I’ve entered all of my information correctly but I am still unable to access my account.
Please be sure that you have an active and unpaid account balance as well as a South Sound Radiology statement prior to accessing the online bill pay system.
What if I experience a problem when trying to use the online bill pay system?
Please contact South Sound Radiology’s billing office at 360-252-9300 for assistance.
I am unable to pay online, what other payment options do I have?
Pay by phone by calling 1-844-821-7048 Mon – Fri from 8a.m. – 5p.m. You may press 0 at any time to speak to a representative.
Mail payment to:
South Sound Radiology
PO BOX 9
Olympia, WA 98507